Coleman propane stove
Like any big brand in the market,
Coleman got many gas stoves. I refer to all the stoves that run on
liquid gas. It can be Butane, Propane or some mixture of them both. You
can have a look on the gas
Any how, Coleman got
an answer for anything you need. If you need a big cooking gear to use
right next to your car, they got the RoadTrip series. It's a grill
running on propane. It's a heavy and quite a big stove. It should
really be enough for family camping.
On the other end of the
weight scale, they got the Ultralight
. If you need the
lightest and smallest stove, it can be perfect. It's a powerful yet
extremely small gas stove.
Here is a summary of coleman propane stoves. I divided it by its
PowerBoost™ Propane Stove>
- Extremely powerful (23,900 BTU)
- Weigh 4.5Oz
- Fold quite nicely for its size
ultralight Gas Stove
on Coleman F1 ultralight, the lightest coleman propane stove...
- Only 2.7Oz
- Takes a minute to figure out how to assemble
the pot holders. Not a big deal after you get used to it.
- Can use both propane and butane
1-Burner Propane Stove
• As small as it gets for a camping stove
• Assembled directly on the canister
• Runs over two hours on 16.4Oz canister
PerfectFlow™ 2-Burner Propane
• Weighs 10 lbs. 13 oz.
• Runs over and hour on 16.4Oz canister
Coleman Roadtrip line isn't exactly the usual camp stove or backpack
stove. It's a full size grill that you can use at home too. They are
all portable and collapse to something you can sure take along in any
car. It's the heaviest Coleman propane stove.
Roadtrip pro SS gril
- 345 sq. in. cooking surface area
- Grill on Stand weight: 65 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48"L x 19"W x 38"H
285 sq. in. cooking surface area
• Cost about 60USD less than his big
- 12.8inch in diameter
to be a great package for what you pay for. For a reasonable price, you
get decent size, abilities and a known brand to back it up.